Want to dedicate your time and inspiration to conserving a 1462 acre farm and rare oak woodland?
Join the Farm Stewardship Program and spend time:
– patrolling for invasives,
– herding the weed patrol of goats and sheep,
– building beaver dam analogs,
– planting pollinator-friendly native plants
– working on projects like trail maintenance, building wildlife blinds, or raising up high tunnels”
(cover program administration and food)
Fill out this form as a starting point in exploring if we are a good fit for each other
Innovative online work portal with maps, data, videos, realtime digital seminar spaces, and other resources.
Timely calls for stewardship action projects, one per season (4 per year)
Respectful and fun coordination of projects and work (tools provided, snacks and drinks, meals, camping options).
Recreational access to 1462 acres.
Personal Stewardship Report with balance of hours and other contributions acknowledged (for community service, service learning, tax accounting, etc.)